Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie / Jennifer Lutke

• Submitted: Wed, March 21, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 21, 2007

• Reported By:Midland Michigan
Doxy Lingerie / Jennifer Lutke
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie, Jennifer Lutke Doxy Lingerie Ripped me off! Jennifer Lutke a Scam Artist! Want her home address I got it! Ripoff Maryland Heights Missouri

Jennifer Lutke is the owner of Doxy Lingerie, and she ripped me off! I ordered my items, and I was charged for my purchase. I still haven't received my item & no contact from them either on when and if I'll be getting it. I hope the Attonery General in Missouri shuts them down for good, so those stealing bastards can't fraud anyone else! I believe this is her home address 680 Walnut Point Court, Ballwin, MO 63021. Here is her phone number 269-998-9718 or this home phone 636-207-6095.

Natalie
Midland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2007 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie-Jennifer-Lutke/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Lingerie-Jennifer-Lutke-Doxy-Lingerie-Ripped-me-off-Jennifer-Lutke-a-Scam-Artist-W-240110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie / Jennifer Lutke