Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie - Owner Jennifer Lutke

• Submitted: Tue, September 20, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 21, 2005

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Doxy Lingerie - Owner Jennifer Lutke
919 Jenks Blvd Kalamazoo, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie - Owner Jennifer Lutke ripoff Kalamazoo Missouri

*Author of original report: Im sorry

Let us start from the beginning...
I ordered items from Doxy Lingerie on August 5th of 2005. The site states you should recieve your items within a short period of time from ordering. It also states that there are backordered items that sometimes take 14 days.

Well, I waited and waited and finally recieved only 2 of the 5 items three weeks after placing an order. So, I emailed Doxy Lingerie and patiently waited for the next items that I was told were supposed to be shipped to me within 7-10 days.

I finally emailed again asking what the problem was. We exchanged emails a few times over the next few days and I was offered to cancel the remaining items, and I accepted the offer. I was fed up with the absolute hassel of a simple order that I had no need for anymore because I was forced to go and order from other sites to find what I needed a month before this conversation took place. Therefore, I had no use for the items anymore.

I asume 'silly me' for believeing that people kept their word and wrote the truth on the business websites, for example items would be shipped within 24 hours that were in stock or within 14 days that were not in stock. Well, 30 days after my order I was still waiting for that promise. People just aren't trustworthy anymore.

Then I get an email that the other three items were shipped today. I thought 'Oh no, here we go again' I have been on this upside down rollercoaster already with this company- I thought my worried were over, I mean I didn't even complain when I never recieved that credit for the item that was charged to me but not shipped because I was tired of this on-going battle for no good reason at all.

Long story short- with my knowledge of the laws and consumer rights, I finally let her know I wasn't going to back down and I wasn't going to pay for those items in the end, and I would fight her. So, after a month and a half of battles she said she cancelled the items and will refund me the amount necessary.

As of right now, I will just have to wait until tomorrow to see if I have been credited the correct amounts. But for anyone looking to buy from this company-DON'T, please don't buy from Doxy Lingerie. IT IS NOT WORTH THE BATTLE TO BUY FROM DOXY LINGERIE. Go anywhere else, just not Doxy Lingerie- You won't be satified.

Lydia
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2005 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie-Owner-Jennifer-Lutke/Kalamazoo-Missouri-49006/Doxy-Lingerie-Owner-Jennifer-Lutke-ripoff-Kalamazoo-Missouri-157794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie - Owner Jennifer Lutke

Im sorry

AUTHOR: Lydia - (U.S.A.)

Hey,
I am sorry for the comments made on here, I should not have made the remarks that I did. Everything is better now, and I do apologize for the fast blame I came off with, I was out of line for writing it.
Please take this off the site, I do not want it to be on here anymore.
thank you.