Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie - doxyonline.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 14, 2008

• Reported By:Tampa/St.Pete Florida
Doxy Lingerie - doxyonline.com
www.doxyonline.com www.doxycostume.com Internet U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie Company said I would receive a confirmation when items are shipped. I emailed them back. Have yet to hear from them. Then I see reports about them on here Internet

*Consumer Comment: Jennifer Lutke is a Fraud

*UPDATE Employee: Response

*Consumer Suggestion: CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE REPEATED OFFENDER

I googled a certain type of lingerie. The website: www.doxylingerie.com was one of the first websites to show up. It looked like a legitimate website. I ordered a couple items. Within a day or two I received an email saying this:

"Thank you for your order from DoxyOnline.com. We appreciate your business and will ship your order as soon as possible. Please refer to our Shipping Policies page (http://www.doxylingerie.com/cin.html) for shipping information of non-stock items. You will receive an email notification when any items ship from your order."

Then it listed like an invoice looking page with all my information. Said all the items were in-stock and went on to say order was to be shipped Aug. 27th 2008. It said it would take 5-7 days. I did not really get concerned until the stuff I had ordered on eBay came before the Doxy items. I ordered the Ebay items a couple days after the Doxy Lingerie items and both were to have been sent "Ground 5-7 days". I also sent them an email last week, they still have not replied. That is when I kinda got concerned and googled "Doxy Online" to find all these bad reports on them. I would like to know if anyone actually received their items? How long did it take?

Valerie
Tampa/St.Pete, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie-doxyonlinecom/internet/Doxy-Lingerie-Company-said-I-would-receive-a-confirmation-when-items-are-shipped-I-email-370909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie - doxyonline.com

Jennifer Lutke is a Fraud

AUTHOR: Kj - (U.S.A.)

Valerie please contact your credit card company immediately.. from one consumer to another..you will never see you merchandise or money.. Doxy Lingerie is a fraud business and I am not sure as to WHY Jennifer is still allowed to operate today as she was a year ago when she did this to me. I never received my merchandise yet she immediately removed the money from my account..SHE still has never reimbursed me..I had to go through paypal to have the account settled...I also contacted Jay Nixon and the BBB in St. Louis..I urge you AND OTHERS to do the same. If you google this business you will find all the negative press..she is a fake and phoney and belongs behind bars!

Response

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Hi Valerie. I would love to look into this for you and get this resolved. Do you happen to know your 5 digit order #?

Doxy

#3 Consumer Suggestion

CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE REPEATED OFFENDER

AUTHOR: Bambam85 - (U.S.A.)

GO TO www.slfp.com/News090207.htm
File a report with the MIssouri State Attorney Generals Office Jay Nixon. The owner Jennifer Lutke was ordered to make restitution and deliver all items. This article was dated September 2, 2007. Call your credit card company to dispute fraud charges or cancel the card. She must be doing this again, read the last paragraph as part of the consent judgement. It's a fact.