Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Sun, December 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, December 17, 2006

• Reported By:Covington Indiana
Doxy Lingerie
P.O. Box 37040 Creve COeur, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Doxy Lingerie VERY UNSATISFIED!! I WANT TO TAKE ACTION Creve COeur Missouri

I ordered a Christmas gift for my boyfriend on December 5, 2006. I received an e-mail from google claiming that Doxy had received my order and that they were shipping out my order on December 6, 2006. I have paid $81.45 and as of today: December 17,2006, have still not received my order! When they asked what date I need my package by I put December 12, 2006. It is 5 days late and I need it before the 25th!! I have sent them an e-mail the day I ordered stressing about how I need the package by the 12th!! I never received an e-mail back! Today, I sent two more e-mails and am hoping to receive my packages soon!!! I want them to be brought down because I know I am not the only one experiencing difficulites with them!!

If you know how to contact Doxy by phone I would appreciate the number!!

Kristen
Covington, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2006 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Creve-COeur-Missouri-6314/Doxy-Doxy-Lingerie-VERY-UNSATISFIED-I-WANT-TO-TAKE-ACTION-Creve-COeur-Missouri-225897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie