Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Thu, October 26, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 26, 2006

• Reported By:Wakeman Ohio
Doxy Lingerie
P.O. Box 37040 Creve Coeur, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie Items order in plently of time for Halloween, not received!! Ripoff Creve Coeur Missouri

Yet, another unsatisfied customer!

I placed my order with Doxy Lingerie on September 19, 2006. One item that I ordered was (In Stock) while the shoes and other costume I ordered were non-stocked items.

I sent Doxy Lingerie an e-mail in late September and I received no response. Since then I have sent three different e-mails and the only response I have received is an auto-reply that stated Thank you for contacting Doxy Lingerie. We are working to get all orders placed by October 10 shipped within the next 2-3 days. Please note that we have changed our return policy to accommodate our delay in shipping. All orders placed by October 10 will be eligible to return their costumes by October 28th for a full refund. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are working as fast as possible to get you your orders by this weekend. Please do not reply to this message. Thank you for your cooperation."

I received this e-mail on October 16, 2006, here it is October 26 and I have yet to see any of my merchandise. Doxy is very expedient on collecting their money but not on shipping merchandise.

Doxy took $235.00 out of my credit card account on September 29, 2006 and has not yet personally responded to my e-mail. I am very displeased with their service and I urge all that read these reports to order elsewhere.

KariAnne
Wakeman, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2006 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Creve-Coeur-Missouri-63141/Doxy-Lingerie-Items-order-in-plently-of-time-for-Halloween-not-received-Ripoff-Creve-Co-217802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie