Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Thu, December 14, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 10, 2007

• Reported By:Gulfport Mississippi
Doxy Lingerie
P.O. Box 37040 Creve Coeur, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie Ripoff has taken my credit card info and charged my card I purchased on Nov 29th and have tried to contact them several times with no response. I have even sent mail through the Google checkout and still have no response Creve Coeur Missouri

*Author of original report: Google To The Rescue

I placed an order with Doxy Lingerie on Nov 29th 2006 and have not recieved the merchandise. I have tried to contact them using their customerSupport@DoxyLingerie.com link with no response.

I have even gone through Google Checkout reply with no results. I thought this was a legitimate company i guess i was wrong. I will contact my credit card company to report this as a fraudulent company, and will report the same to Google Checkout.

William
Gulfport, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2006 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Creve-Coeur-Missouri-63141/Doxy-Lingerie-Ripoff-has-taken-my-credit-card-info-and-charged-my-card-I-purchased-on-Nov-225451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

Google To The Rescue

AUTHOR: William - (U.S.A.)

I contacted Google Checkout as that was the payment processor for Doxy Lingerie and was assured that Google would contact the merchant on my behalf. Google did just that and i finally recieved a response from Doxy stating that i would recieve a refund. I also contacted my credit card company to make sure a refund to my account would happen. You don't need a Lawyer here folks this is not ROcket Science.

If you are riped off and get no response from the company you are dealing with-Hit them where it hurts the people that process there credit card transactions. The processors do not take lightly bad business practices as a business owner i can attest to that fact first hand. Our company is a reputable business and had to go through quite a bit of paper work with our credit card processor to get approved, and believe me they take violations seriously as does Google Checkout.

Thanks Google for your outstanding customer service!

William