Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Tue, October 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 24, 2006

• Reported By:Belgrade Montana
Doxy Lingerie
P.O. Box 37040 Creve Coeur, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie ripoff Creve Coeur Missouri

*Author of original report: Interesting...

I, like everyone else, placed an order on 10-3-2006 of 2 items that were marked "usually ships in 5-7 business days." I waited and waited for any sign of my items and when nothing was happening I emailed polite notes to find out the status of my order. I received the same automated responses as everyone else. I, too, found this site afterward like everyone else. My items are not even costumes...however, I did purchase one of the items to go with my costume on 10-28-2006. It is already the 24th and still no sign!!! I understand the items I ordered weren't marked IN STOCK, but I ordered them in plenty of time to have received them by now! Especially since they aren't even costumes!!! And, if you look on the site...they have over 7000 items to choose from...but hardly ANY of those items are IN STOCK! If Doxy can make this order right (order # yhst-41531193861063-18434)and get it to me in time for the date in which I need it (10-28-2006) then I will continue business with them. Otherwise I will have to join the rest of these folks and seek further legal action. What an unpleasant experience for such a fun holiday.

Misti
Belgrade, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2006 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Creve-Coeur-Missouri-63141/Doxy-Lingerie-ripoff-Creve-Coeur-Missouri-217346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

Interesting...

AUTHOR: Misti - (U.S.A.)

So as soon as Doxy learned that I had placed a ripoff report they actually e-mailed me!!! Not responding to the e-mails that I politely sent them...no...just a response to my report. This is a direct quote from them, "We just saw your "ripoffreport" and have decided to cancel your order." Isn't that convenient for them???? I sent them a reply e-mail which I don't expect will be read by them or responded to in any way. But I'll post what I wrote here because I think their "business" is a bunch of crap! My response was as follows:

I stated that I would seek legal action if my order wasn't made right. I also stated " If Doxy can make this order right (order # yhst-41531193861063-18434)and get it to me in time for the date in which I need it (10-28-2006) then I will continue business with them." Your confirmation e-mail states "Most non-stock items ship within 3-14 business days." So for an item ordered on October 3rd...it should have been shipped by now! In my report, I also stated, "Otherwise I will have to join the rest of these folks and seek further legal action." It is misleading to send a confirmation e-mail to someone about a placed order when you have no intention of filling it. Therefore, the consumer is wasting time waiting for items that will never come without any form of explanation or a letter to say the order will not be filled....and now the date in which the items were needed is so close it is unlikely to find the items in time. The lack of communication between this company to the consumers is appalling! I have no idea how you can consider yourself a business or even stay in business with the amount of orders you cannot fulfill. This is exactly why I have claimed that you have ripped me off!!!!! I could have made other arrangements but NOOOOOOOOOOO............I was sitting around waiting for my items that should have been here by now! I also find it very interesting that the second I made a report...I got an actual response. Not when I tried to politely contact customer service...no...when you saw the words "legal action." Seems like someone's trying to save face somehow.

Dear