Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Tue, October 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 16, 2006

• Reported By:North Merrick New York
Doxy Lingerie
PO Box 37040 Creve Coeur, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie ripoff complete SCAM Creve Coeur Missouri

*Author of original report: GIVE IT UP JENNIFER!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Response

*Author of original report: Jennifer Lutke You are a CROOK!!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Response

*Author of original report: FRAUD!!!!

*Author of original report: Doxy Lingerie COMPLETE SCAM Creve Coeur, Montana

I placed a costume order with Doxy Lingerie on 9/25, my credit card was charged on 9/26. There prices seemed to be the best and IN-Stock items ship with-in 24-48 hours, or so it said. It has been 10 days since I placed my order and I still have no tracking number and have yet to have any contact with a person I have sent several e-mails and all I get is a automatic response saying that they are trying to process orders as fast as possible. I figured hey it's Halloween time they are probably busy so I gave it a few more days still no response, no status, no costume! I expect my credit card to be credited the $86.95 that it was charged until further legal action is taken.

Brooke
North Merrick, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2006 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Creve-Coeur-Missouri-63141/Doxy-Lingerie-ripoff-complete-SCAM-Creve-Coeur-Missouri-215010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

GIVE IT UP JENNIFER!!!

Jennifer Lutke,
You must think I am as stupid as you, why would I e-mail you any personal records of mine. I think it is so funny that you actually check these complaints on a daily basis-you know what you are, otherwise you wouldn't be on here so often.

Listen the bank will deal with the fraudulent charge FROM YOUR COMPANY- YES, YOUR COMPANY and the law will deal with you. You can deny your stealing until your blue in the face, this site alone shows that you are a thief, and a liar and that you have done this to hundreds of your customers.

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I have asked you repeatedly to email me proof that we charged you, because we DID NOT CHARGE YOU. Contact the other lingerie company that you DID order from, because it wasn't us.

Jennifer Lutke You are a CROOK!!!!

Jennifer Lutke,
You my friend are a big fraud, you claim I have the wrong Company but yet yoou scanned my card like 3 times as you show. I will assure you that you in indeed did charge my credit card. I placed my order on Sept 25th, so your showing me you charged my card on Oct. 10th & 11th AFTER you charged my card on Sept. 26th. Jennifer dear, of course my credit card was declined, by then I contacted the bank and told them of the fraudelent charge by YOU on the card and they had to freeze my account silly women!!! You are a horrible business women and a horrible liar. I did my reseach on your companie(s), because I do have access to those records and learned that you have like 100 server names where you pull the same thing jenns jammies just to name one. So your proof is just as fraudulent as YOU and YOUR COMPANY!

Brooke,

Here is a copy of when we tried to charge you and your card declined. I encourage you to do whatever you please agains the company that did charge your credit card, which was not us. Our charge would have shown up as "DOXY" on your credit card statement, we are NOT lingeriesite. You're pissed at the wrong company dear...

AUTHOR: Brooke - (U.S.A.)

Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer-you honey are a scam artist and a complete liar-I do not have you confused with another company because I didn't place an order with another company. I have enough proof to bring you down-How can 70 people in Sept and Oct alone be wrong!

Are you saying it's us the consumer trying to give you a bad name! The credit card was not declined, and the bank knows who you are and the proper actions are being taken I am happy to say! Don't mess with me, you my friend have ripped off the wrong person! You have some nerve to rebuttel any of these accusations, you crook! Your answer to everyone's complaint is the same thing, if your going to steal people's money try and be a little more creative Sweetie!!!

You stole all these people's money and that is a fact-You think because you put your charges through another name that your not responsible!!! come on, the law is smarter than that, they have dealt with people like you and if I have to get in touch with every single person who has placed a complaint on this site and take complete action on your fraudulant company I will! I am ready-ANYONE IN!!!

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Lingeriesite is a completely seperate company (they are our competitor), and we have no affiliation with them, so I think you got us confused, as we were never able to ship your order because your credit card declined.

Customer Support

FRAUD!!!!

AUTHOR: Brooke - (U.S.A.)

I sent an e-mail again, labelling it FRAUD it is as follows:

Dear Jennifer,
Finally received an e-mail regarding my order. Tracking info says credit card declined cancelled. I am hoping that this means my order was cancelled-I know that credit card is not declined and also know that the amount was already deducted from my account. The bank was already notified and is taking necessary action. Legal action is also in the works, I work hard for my money and I refuse to let a crook take my money without a fight. When I placed my order for my Halloween costume, which is usually very exciting for me turned into a nightmare. All I want is my order cancelled and my money put back into my account!

And Jennifers response:
I'd really like to see a copy showing that we charged you, because I have no records indicating such.

Customer Support

She thinks she is slick because on my Bank statement it does not say Doxy Lingerie it was charged under "Lingerie Site" instead! and it was charged and taken out of my account the day after I placed my order which was about 2 weeks ago!!!!

Doxy Lingerie COMPLETE SCAM Creve Coeur, Montana

AUTHOR: Brooke - (U.S.A.)

I would also like to add that I hope that other people are taking legal action against Jennifer aka "A criminal" Look at how many people have been ripped off by her, she's a damn millionaire with all the money this women is stealing. I refuse to let this women make a fool of me-I will pursue this to the full extent of the law. She is committing theft and fraud, why is she still conducting business and why is it OK?