Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Mon, October 23, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 23, 2006

• Reported By:Peoria Arizona
Doxy Lingerie
P.O. Box 37040 , 63141 Creve Coeur, Missouri, Internet U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie Halloween Costume Rip Off, Charges Credit Card, No packages months later, Doesn't respond to e-mails, no other way to contact Internet Creve Coeur Missouri

On Sunday, September 24,2006 I placed an order for a Halloween costume. On October 2, 2006 my credit card was charged in the amount of $134.95. It is now October 24, 2006. I have e-mailed the company several times, inquiring about my order.

I have not received my order and Halloween is in a couple days. I had to purchased another costume from a different company, I had to pay $40.00 extra dollars to get it here before halloween. I ordered it 2 days ago and I already received a tracking number and it will be here tomorrow.

It is obvious that Doxy Lingerie is ripping everybody off, and should be stopped. I am going to call my credit card company in the morning. This company needs to be put out of business, and the owners thrown in jail.

Delaine
Peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2006 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Creve-Coeur-Missouri-Internet/Doxy-Lingerie-Halloween-Costume-Rip-Off-Charges-Credit-Card-No-packages-months-later-Do-217337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie