Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Thu, October 26, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 09, 2006

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Doxy Lingerie
Lexington, Kentucky Des Deres, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie RIP OFF! Des Deres Missouri

*Author of original report: reimbursed

I ordered a costume from Doxy Lingerie on Oct. 01. They charged my credit card on Oct. 04. Today is the 26th of Oct. and still no costume!

I've sent them a total of 5 Emails inquiring the status of my order and after the third I received one automated response which when I received it was already 7 days old.
They give you no means by which to contact them except through email and then do not reply to your requests.
THEY ARE A RIP OFF!

Let's shut them down. Make calls to places like the Better Business Bureau (1-314-645-3300) and the MO Attorney's General. I filed my complaint on line but you can also call 1-800-392-8222.

Terry
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2006 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Des-Deres-Missouri/Doxy-Lingerie-RIP-OFF-Des-Deres-Missouri-217738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

reimbursed

AUTHOR: Terry - (U.S.A.)

just to let everyone know,we finally got our credit back from doxy, but only after we filed complaints with everyone, good luck to all of you!