• Report: #161940

• Submitted: Mon, October 24, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 01, 2005

• Reported By:Fremont Nebraska
Doxy Lingerie
919 Jenks Blvd. Kalamazoo, Michigan U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie RIPOFF Kalamazoo Michigan

*Author of original report: VALID REPORT

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: How Unfair!

*Author of original report: Doxy Lingerie: What Customer Service???

I am writing because I feel the website Doxy Lingerie is just a waste of time to do business with. My sister and I have both ordered Halloween costumes on September 30th. A week after I ordered the costumes I returm to the website to check the status of my order, and find a slew of diffent costumes and the ones I ordered were no where to be found. The website insured that we would receive the costumes before halloween. I have emailed the company several time with no response. I have also call the customer service number only to hear a recording saying to email the website with any questions.

I feel that no one should be referred to Doxy Lingerie unless you have at least a month or two to wait to recieve the order they have placed.

Very unsatisfied
Fremont, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2005 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Kalamazoo-Michigan-49006/Doxy-Lingerie-RIPOFF-Kalamazoo-Michigan-161940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

VALID REPORT

AUTHOR: Very Unsatisfied - (U.S.A.)

It is not my fault that you have such a slow turn around for your orders. I have sent the check out however with your poor customer service you didnt receive my check in time. So I feel that my report is valid.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

How Unfair!

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

How completely unfair that you would write up such a report, when YOU didn't send the money for your orders! You selected "Check/Money Order" as your payment option. Yet, you never sent payment for either costume! We certainly cannot ship something that we haven't received payment for. You're trying to make us look bad, when it was your own fault you didn't get your order.

Jennifer
Doxy Lingerie

Doxy Lingerie: What Customer Service???

AUTHOR: Very unsatisfied - (U.S.A.)

After several failed attempts to receive the status of my order I finally gave up on trying to get my orders from Doxy. I have sent them an email requesting a refund. I have ordered my costume from a different website. My orders have already been shipped. And I am completely satisifed with the OTHER website. (www.poshangelslingerie.com) I will update to see if I get a full refund instead of credit because I refuse to do business or lack there of with Doxy Lingerie.