Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:East Northport New York
Doxy Lingerie
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie SCAM... I WISH I WOULD OF KNOWN. Said my item was in stock now Im not getting it! MARYLAND HEIGHTS Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Order Taken Care of

*Consumer Comment: Excuse me but..

*UPDATE Employee: Response

*Consumer Suggestion: File A Few Claims

On October 8th 2008 I ordered my order with Doxy... I received 2 of the 4 items on Oct 24. Now I been emailing them and emailing them asking where the rest of my items are one being my Halloween Costume that was IN STOCK as there website stated and I have the emails to prove that. And today I receive a email saying that I now have a credit for the items I did not receive for a item that were said to be in stock! I do not want a store credit I want my money back I do not wish to business with these people EVER!

Ashly
East Northport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/MARYLAND-HEIGHTS-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Lingerie-SCAM-I-WISH-I-WOULD-OF-KNOWN-Said-my-item-was-in-stock-now-Im-not-getti-1032400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

Order Taken Care of

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Hi Ashly. I have just taken care of this matter for you.

Doxy

Excuse me but..

AUTHOR: Vixen86 - (U.S.A.)

how many emails and threats about me filing fraud on you did it take for you to reply to my emails..?

Why don't you let everyone know that part and stop trying to act innocent. You DID ignore the first maybe half dozen of my emails.. possibly more. So, yes, you responded to the one I sent AFTER I filed a claim with BBB and with my card company.. and still, WHERE IS MY MERCHANDISE??

Thank YOU.

Response

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Vixen86,
we have exchange numerous emails with you, so please don't make it out to be that we have ignored you. Thank you.

Ashly,
please provide your 5 digit order # so I can look into this matter for you.

Doxy

#4 Consumer Suggestion

File A Few Claims

AUTHOR: Vixen86 - (U.S.A.)

I too have been ripped off by this company. Ordered 11 items, worth over $500 with them on October 6, 2008. On October 24, I received FOUR out of the 11 items I paid for! Not one of the 4 was the Halloween costume I ordered!! Not only am I pissed that I didn't get my items in time (still to this day haven't gotten the remaining 7 items), but they defaulted on their processing/shipping agreement. Their website states that it takes about 24-48 hours of processing time, in addition to your selected shipping method. I chose expedited shipping, which takes 2-3 days. So tell me how I ordered my items on October 6 and didn't get the less than half that I got until October 24??

I would advise you to file claims with the BBB (while you're there, look up Doxy Lingerie and you will be absolutely shocked at what you find), the FTC, the Attorney General's office of MO, and with your credit card company. By law, since Doxy did not fulfill their agreement with you, they owe you your MONEY back, not store credit. You don't have to settle! Good luck.