Museum

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:Macomb Michigan
Doxy Lingerie
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie 2 months later and I still haven't recieved my order! They won't communicate! Maryland Heights Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Taken Care Of

I placed an order 5/31/08 and on June 19th, 2 of the 6 items I ordered finally shipped. I have inquired about the other 4 items and have been told 3 were in stock but still waiting on one item (was always told it would be in next weeks shipment...). Well after sending one email a week to see if they shipped yet (per the promise of 'next week') Doxy has not responded to any emails or voice messages in a month. I see from all the other complaints I am not alone and I want to know how to resolve this issue. I have all correspondence to/from and I'd like to know what I can do to get my money back or get my items.

Jen t
Macomb, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Lingerie-2-months-later-and-I-still-havent-recieved-my-order-They-wont-communicate-357065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

Taken Care Of

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Hi Jen. Please check your email, we have taken care of this for you. Take care.

Doxy