Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 02, 2008

• Reported By:St. Louis Missouri
Doxy Lingerie
11088 Millpark Dr., Suite 130 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie -- Missouri Attorney General Consent Judgment Talk To Missouri Attorney General Maryland Heights Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Response

*Consumer Comment: Whatever you say

*UPDATE Employee: Response

*Consumer Comment: Jennifer Lutke is a Fraud

*Consumer Comment: Sick of Doxy ripping off people too

*UPDATE Employee: Bogus Complaint?

*UPDATE Employee: Still need your information

*UPDATE Employee: Information Needed

Last year, this company entered into a consent judgment regarding its business practices with the Attorney General of Missouri. Cut and paste the following link to read about it:

From the complaints, it would appear the company is continuing to operate as it did before and is therefore in contempt of court. Please go to this site:

to file a complaint online with the State of Missouri. Perhaps, the AG's office will finally shut these people down.

(I write as one who's also been taken since the the above referenced judgment was entered.)

RS
St. Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Lingerie-Missouri-Attorney-General-Consent-Judgment-Talk-To-Missouri-Attorney-Gene-355233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

Response

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

You have failed after numerous requests to give me any information to look into your order that you claim you were "ripped off" by. You seem to just want to take your time informing people that they have been "ripped off" by us, when that just isn't the case. If someone didn't receive their order, there is a reason for it. We ship USPS Mail. Packages can get lost, stolen, returned to us because of incorrect shipping information, the list goes on. If a customer does come on here and make a complaint, we IMMEDIATELY look into their complaint and get it resolved. We aren't ignoring anyone here. We are actively trying to resolve any and all complaints we receive. So, AGAIN, I ask you to give me your order # and I would be happy to look into your particular situation. But at this point, it seems as though you just want to try to make us look bad. And, while I can't stop you from doing that, your posting unnecessary comments IS interfering with us helping these other customers.

Whatever you say

AUTHOR: Rippedoff2manytimes - (U.S.A.)

There isn't anyone here getting in the way of anything. I have never seen a business have so many complaints. There are businesses that have just as many if not MORE orders than you recieve and I don't see them plastered all over the place. Why? Because they answer questions when people ask, when they take your money it's because your product HAS actually been shipped, they have contact phone numbers, people who order from those businesses actually receive their products.

When I did my order through them guys they gave me a order number...so tell me why everytime I tried to look it up it was never found. Because it was a fake, it wasn't even a real order number.

I will continue to voice my opinion on here to people because they don't deserve to be ripped off by you. People come there because they see awesome products at great prices and then never get there products OR the few who do get there things get them AFTER the items were needed. LIke on birthdays, anniversarys, holidays.

I believe everyone has a right to know there is a 99.9 percent chance of them wasting money on a prodcut they aren't going to get.

Im sure there are HUNDREDS upon hundreds who agree.

Response

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

We ship over 30,000 orders annually. Sometimes a shipment does get lost in the mail (we ship USPS Mail), returned, etc. So yes, we do get some complaints. But we address each and every complaint that we get, and if your shipment turns up to be lost, stolen, etc, we send you a 2nd shipment as soon as we are notified. So you can continue to come on here and bash us all you want, but we will continue to address each complaint on here until it's resolved satisfactory for each customer. If you want to continue to "warn" customers, that's your right, but please don't interfere with us getting these customers situations resolved. And if you still have an outstanding issue, I would love to take care of it for you. Just give me information to look up your order (such as an order #). I can't help you unless you are willing to cooperate.

CustomerCare

Jennifer Lutke is a Fraud

AUTHOR: Kj - (U.S.A.)

PLEAE BE AWARE!!!! SHE IS A CON ARTIST AND RIPS PEOPLE OFF..PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BANK..FILE A COMPLAINT AND CONTACT THE BBB IN ST. LOUIS JAY NIXONS OFFICE!!!

Sick of Doxy ripping off people too

AUTHOR: Rippedoff2manytimes - (U.S.A.)

Don't waste your breath or your time people. I ordered from here almost 2 years ago and they did the same thing as they are doing to all of you. I ordered a costume the month in advance so I would have it and tthey NEVER sent it to me, and never responded to me, and the only time they did was when I was on here. Then I couldn't get a costume in time and it completely ruined my halloween. The only time they respond to your or try to fix things is when you report them on here.

I don't know where they learned to do business but you do not treat customers this way. She acts so high and mighty with her responses but can never take the time to call people back or respond to there emails directly. If she was so great, she wouldnt have HUNDREDS of reports filed against her. She hasn't even complied with the judges orders and is still ripping everyone off.

And it does not take weeks upon weeks to ship items. Not EVERYONES items are out of stock.

Everytime I think of giving this place another chance and buying something, I just look here and continue to see new reports day after day.

Do yourself a favor Jennifer and stop ripping people off. Do you realize the countless number of special occassions you have probably completely ruined with your fraud business.

Bogus Complaint?

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Is this a bogus complaint? Why aren't you giving me any information in order to look up your order and get this resolved for you?

Still need your information

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I would love to get this taken care of for you but I need some sort of information from you in order to look up your order (Name, order #, etc).

Information Needed