Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Parkton Maryland
Doxy Lingerie
11088 Millpark Dr Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie Should be in JAIL!!! Maryland Heights Missouri

I found this site...and I'm not alone in saying : THE PEOPLE RUNNING DOXY SHOULD BE IN JAIL !!! What a rip-off !! Take the money and run. Don't answer calls...return e-mails or notify you for anything. I have dozens of e-mails and calls placed...nothing. I tried the BBB of Missouri...it was like yelling in the woods where nobody could hear me. I'm in Maryland...cannot afford to pursue the matter. I only lost $69...and after reading the reviews...WOW...I got off easy. I went online this morning...and DOXY is still up and running !!! How can this happen ??

PLEASE stop this rip-off company NOW !! If there is any Class Action Suits out there...PLEASE include me. At this point...9 months AFTER I was ripped off...it's not the money. I want these people punished. They earned it.

Bernie
Parkton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Lingerie-Should-be-in-JAIL-Maryland-Heights-Missouri-408144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie