Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 09, 2008

• Reported By:Douglasville Georgia
Doxy Lingerie
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie - doxyonline.com - doxylingerie.com -doxyintimates.com - Doxy Intimates Doxy I too have been crapped on by this worthless company! Valuable BBB Info Inside!! Maryland Heights Missouri

*Author of original report: Duh, Jeniffer. READ My Complaint!

*UPDATE Employee: You received your order

I too have been duped by this company. In August, I ordered my halloween costume and it took just about a month to get here. Luckily, I did receive my costume unlike MANY unhappy customers. And this is NOT hearsay! Check it out for yourselves on the BBB website!! If you keep getting the voicemail, like I did, try the number posted on my listing. It was one that was provided by the BBB and hopefully would work. Also, try the email listed as well, it is the email address of the owner. Idk if it matters if you write to her or not because she's obviously a seasoned criminal who could care less anyway. Don't let these fools who are doing rebuttals on behalf of the company scare you, they are nothing but liars. THIS COMPANY IS FULL OF NOTHING BUT SLACKERS AND THIEVES!! It's funny how they are available to file rebuttals on websites that are attacking them, but aren't able to respond to a simple order inquiry. That's your job!!!! Beware!

BBB Report:
(((Redacted)))

If the above link doesn't work (or wont post), just go to the BBB website and type in Doxy Lingerie.

Scclark86
Douglasville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Lingerie-doxyonlinecom-doxylingeriecom-doxyintimatescom-Doxy-Intimates-Doxy-383985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

Duh, Jeniffer. READ My Complaint!

AUTHOR: Ms_86 - (U.S.A.)

I never said that I didn't receive my order. I said that your crappy company took a MONTH to get it to me, against your shipping policies. And never once received an email back to my inquiries, or a callback from your voicemail that's quite overflowing with complaints already. Crappy company with even crappier customer service.

Care to argue on any of this..??

Didn't think so.

You received your order

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Our records indicate that you have received your order.

Doxy