Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 30, 2008

• Reported By:Hereford Arizona
Doxy Lingerie
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Montana U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie Doxy Ripped off my money Poor customer service!! Maryland Heights Montana

I put in an order on 4/11/08 & got 1 email the same day saying that the instock items would be mailed in 5-7 bus days, which I have 4 instock items. It is now 4/30 & I haven't rec'd any merchandise. Also my credit card was charged $84.15 on the same day, 4/11/08.

I've called & emailed 3 days in a row with no response & their website says that I will get a response in 24 hours. The phone # is a voice mail only & I don't think anyone is checking it. I left my final voicemail just now saying that if I get no response by the end of day, then I'm calling my credit card company to see what I have to do for a refund & also calling the Better Business Bureau to complain. The Better Business Bureau's phone # is 520-888-5353 in Arizona...each state has their own.

At this point, If I can't have the merchandise, I'd take a refund...a quick refund, no later than 5/2/08 & I wouldn't pursue this any further.

Bethany
Hereford, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2008 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Maryland-Heights-Montana-63043/Doxy-Lingerie-Doxy-Ripped-off-my-money-Poor-customer-service-Maryland-Heights-Montana-329645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie