Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:WESTLAND Michigan
Doxy Lingerie
11088 Millpark Dr Suite 136 Maryland Hts, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie DOXY IS A SCAM Maryland Hts Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Situation Resolved

I always shop and order things online. Its much easier than spending hours in stores. I have never had a problem, ever! I ordered a Halloween costume on the Doxy Lingerie website. I paid $20 extra for express shipping and my card was charged a day later. I placed the order on a Sunday and the website stated that any orders recieved on Sunday would be there by Tuesday. I still havent recieved my items.

So far I have spent $130 on the costume at Doxy, then had to buy a back up costume for $150 that I cannot return. There is no way to get ahold of anyone there, and they do not answer their emails! This company is a fraud and a scam. They steal peoples money and do not ship any merchandise. They should be put out of business and prosecuted!
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS CRIMINAL!

Jackie
WESTLAND, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2007 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/Maryland-Hts-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Lingerie-DOXY-IS-A-SCAM-Maryland-Hts-Missouri-281223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

Situation Resolved

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I am glad we were able to get this situation resolved for you. Take care.

Doxy