Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Mon, November 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 20, 2006

• Reported By:Calgary Alberta
Doxy Lingerie
P.O. Box 37040 Internet U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie I purchashed a costume from Doxy Lingerie online. I spent $83.92 and never recieved it. I emailed with no response Creve COeur Ripoff Internet

I purchased a costume from Doxy Lingerie on Septmeber 22, 2006 over the internet. I entrusted my Visa number with my full name assuming I would recieve my costume in time for Halloween.

I not only took the time to order it a month in advance to ensure I would be prepared for parties, I also waited until Oct 29th to recieve it.

I emailed Doxy asking when I would get my package, the response was sent on October 9th stating I would recieve it in 5-7 business days.

It is now November 20th and I still have no yet recieved my package. I am a student and cannot afford to throw away $80 of my hard earned money.

I am extremely upset that this company has ripped off so many people and something needs to be done!

Cara
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2006 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/internet/Doxy-Lingerie-I-purchashed-a-costume-from-Doxy-Lingerie-online-I-spent-8392-and-never-r-221468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie