Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

Doxy Lingerie
doxylingerie.com Internet U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie Money taken - Product Never Shipped Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Order Complete

I ordered two items. I was told the first Item was out of stock, but the second item shipped. The item was shipped to the wrong address. So I asked the company to ship to my PO Box. The first few emails were answered, and they said they would reship product. I have never heard from them again. I tried to call - it went straight to voicemail, and I tried to email them with no response.

Dene
Bolton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/internet/Doxy-Lingerie-Money-taken-Product-Never-Shipped-Internet-316443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

Order Complete

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I am glad we were able to get this taken care of for you. Let me know if you need anything else!

Doxy