Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Doxy Lingerie
www.doxylingerie.com Internet U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie They stole my money! Internet Internet

I placed an order for a Halloween costume A LONG TIME AGO. They charged my Mastercard immediately. They ADMITTEDLY never sent my order (which was in stock). After more than a dozen emails were sent to Doxy (only 1 or 2 of which were actually replied to), they agreed to refund my money or offer credit for my purchase. I requested other items be sent as replacements for my order, but never received a reply to my request or the items I requested. After several more emails were sent to Doxy (once again with only 1 or 2 being replied to), I asked that they just refund my money because I was tired of getting the runaround. They never issued a refund as they agreed, which can be and has been confirmed, and I have continuously emailed their customer service, still only receiving a few replies total to my dozens and dozens of emails sent. I just want the money I paid for the items I never received. Why is it so difficult for Doxy to refund one person's payment for items they ADMITTEDLY never sent, especially if they supposedly fill 30,000 orders annually? I have kept track of the emails I have sent and those I have received in response. They said they'd give me back my money....it has been almost TWO YEARS!!!!!

Cat
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/internet/Doxy-Lingerie-They-stole-my-money-Internet-Internet-379865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie