Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Mon, September 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 22, 2008

• Reported By:Somewhere Tennessee
Doxy Lingerie
11088 Millpark Drive Internet U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie Warning! Doxy Lingerie Online Halloween Purchase Fraud Maryland Heights Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Your Order Shipped

I wanted to be ahead of the Halloween rush this year so I placed an order on 9/4/08 through Doxy because they were at the top of my Yahoo search and they were offering $10 off Halloween purchases. I thought I was getting a deal instead they are giving me the run around on my order. I had to send several emails before I got a response back and they told me my item was not in stock. The website never said it wasn't in stock because I would have never ordered it for them.

After doing some research I found several complaints on this company. I have had some email contact with the company but they keep telling me it will ship and then it doesn't. I am not waiting any longer, so I have decided to fill a dispute with my credit card company because they will not reply to my emails when I ask to cancel and refund my order. I don't want to be put off any longer, 3 weeks is long enough! I also tried to contact this company but they do not have a number on their website. I had to obtain it through my credit card company and when I did call it was for a Jennifer out of Kalamazoo and the mail box was full.

There are so many ligament online stores out there so don't buy from this company if you need an item for a special event because most likely you will not have it in time or get it at all!

Jessica
Somewhere, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/internet/Doxy-Lingerie-Warning-Doxy-Lingerie-Online-Halloween-Purchase-Fraud-Maryland-Heights-Inte-374949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

Your Order Shipped

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Hi Jessica. Your order shipped and we even upgraded you to 2-3 day shipping for free. You did order a non-stock costume as well. Our shipping policy is clearly posted on our website, along with estimated shipping time-frames. Take care.

Doxy