Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Reported By:Shelton Washington
Doxy Lingerie
http://www.doxylingerie.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie ripoff Internet

I purchased lingerie from this company in early Nov. 2006. They never sent a confirmation email, and charged my credit card for the entire that amount. When I emailed the company they never answered my email, nor did they answer the phone when I called the number on my bank statement. After sending a threatening email to the company, they responded by telling me that I had never emailed anything to them. They did send a portion of the order to me, but have not received anything else, or a refund. Do not buy from this company they are extremely dishonest.

Shelton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2006 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/internet/Doxy-Lingerie-ripoff-Internet-225854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie