Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Reported By:North Pole Alaska
Doxy Lingerie
doxylingerie.com Internet U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie ripoff; ORDER NEVER RECEIVED Internet

I have placed an order in June ane we are now in October; i still have not received my order. I did receive some items but not all. I've emailed numerious times and received messages that it would be shipped out in 10 days. Well were way passed the 10 days. I've recently sent two other emails and i've been getting an auto responce that they would respond to me in 2-3 days.. well its been a while we've passed the 2-3 days.. and nothing. This company is a Rip-Off.. all i want is stuff or money back.

Angelica
North Pole, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2006 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/internet/Doxy-Lingerie-ripoff-ORDER-NEVER-RECEIVED-Internet-213773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie