Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Updated: Thu, October 19, 2006

• Reported By:Bowling Green Kentucky
Doxy Lingerie
doxylingerie.com Internet U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie ripoff, scam, do not order from this website Internet

I ordered some items off of the doxylingerie.com website for a Halloween party I was planning on attending. I ordered it on September 26th--it is now October 19th and I haven't received my order and it was supposed to be in stock. I e-mailed them about it and this is the response I got:

Thank you for contacting Doxy Lingerie. We are working as hard as we can to get the Halloween orders shipped out as soon as possible. In order to ship as many orders as we can, we are unable to keep up with the amount of emails that are coming in. We are trying our best to answer email inquiries, but please know that we are working on shipping the orders first. If you do not receive an immediate response to your inquiry, please do not email more than once requesting status, as it is
preventing us from shipping orders in a timely manner. We appreciate your cooperation.

Doxy Lingerie
Customer Support

MY ADVICE TO ANYONE IS DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! I SAW ANOTHER COMPLAINT EXACTLY LIKE MINE FROM ANOTHER LADY WHO POSTED IT ON THIS WEBSITE!!

Heather
Bowling Green, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2006 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/internet/Doxy-Lingerie-ripoff-scam-do-not-order-from-this-website-Internet-216709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie