Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Tue, December 06, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, December 06, 2005

• Reported By:Lansing Michigan
Doxy Lingerie
919 Jenks Blvd. Internet U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie sketchy business practices with empty promises Kalamazoo Internet, MI

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response

I had made a purchase with Doxy Lingerie November 1. They advertised on-sale Halloween costumes with free shipping. I had gotten the yahoo response stating that my order was placed, my credit card would be charged, and that I could track my order. This was not true. Doxy is not listed with Yahoo, or at least my order was not. I emailed the company about four days later asking when everything was going to be shipped and almost instantly Jennifer had emailed me stating that two of the three costumes I ordered were being shipped the very next day and the other one a week later when they received it in stock.

I waited for two weeks and no costumes. That is when I emailed the company again asking when I would receive my order and stating what they had said in the previous email. No response. So I emailed all the email addresses present and still no response. I have tried repeatedly to contact this company. It has been over a month and my $100 was charged instantly but I have not heard anything from Doxy. In one of my many emails, I had even said that if shipping were a problem then I could drive an hour to come pick up my order out of an inconvenience to myself, but yet no response. This is hassle but I am not afraid to take it where it deserves to go- court. This fraudulent behavior is illegal and others should know before they decide to make a purchase with Doxy.

Vanessa
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2005 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/internet/Doxy-Lingerie-sketchy-business-practices-with-empty-promises-Kalamazoo-Internet-MI-166993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Vanessa,
I am very sorry for not responding to your emails. Your order has shipped, and I have emailed you your tracking information. Your order should arrive within 1-2 days.