Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie

• Updated: Sun, September 28, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Doxy Lingerie
www.doxylingerie.com Internet U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie (www.doxylingerie.com)Doxy Lingerie Ordered online, took my money, got NO PRODUCTS!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY

*UPDATE Employee: Response

I was browsing for some lingerie when I came across Doxy Lingerie. They seemed reasonable and had many items I was interested in.... im now glad I only ordered 1 and not the 5 or items i wanted. This order took place August 17th, 2008. Today is Sept 6, 2008...no products. I emailed and called. No reply back from email or no call back by phone. As I dug futher into this company I saw all the customer complaints about folks never recieving products..

I wish the idiots werent so cruel to take peoples hard earned money that they worked for. I mean really if you need money that bad... uuummmm get a job! DUH! Everyone else is doing it...

First time online shopper..never again..
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2008 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie/internet/Doxy-Lingerie-wwwdoxylingeriecomDoxy-Lingerie-Ordered-online-took-my-money-got-NO-PR-370432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie

CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY

AUTHOR: Kj - (U.S.A.)

PLEAE BE AWARE!!!! SHE IS A CON ARTIST AND RIPS PEOPLE OFF..PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BANK..FILE A COMPLAINT AND CONTACT THE BBB IN ST. LOUIS JAY NIXONS OFFICE!!!

Response

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Hi Elysa. Please check your email, we just emailed you cocerning your lost shipment.

Doxy