Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 25, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 25, 2006

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Doxy Lingerie.com
P.O. Box 37040 Creve Coeur, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingeri.com ripoff Never Shipped Costume No response to emails Creve Coeur Missouri

*Author of original report: CREIT CARD CHARGE, NO REFUND

I purchased a costume on September 20, 2006 and still today October 25, 2006 have not received the costume. I contacted the seller two weeks ago and she replied once with an email that stated that the item would ship within 2-3 days. Two weeks later, and several emails later I still have received No Response, and No Costume. This company has No customer service, and just takes people's money. Now, I don't have a Halloween Costume. I sent them an email to Cancel my order, and still no Response. I finally called my bank and had them file a fraud report against the company, and hopefully I will get my money back. Oh, and ladies beware if you don't send an email canceling your order before you call your bank - she states on her website that she will charge you $50 for the drawback fee she incurs. Here is the phone number of the company provided to me by my bank - goodluck - 269-998-9718.

Alisea
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2006 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingeriecom/Creve-Coeur-Missouri-63141/Doxy-Lingericom-ripoff-Never-Shipped-Costume-No-response-to-emails-Creve-Coeur-Missouri-217631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie.com

CREIT CARD CHARGE, NO REFUND

AUTHOR: Alisea - (U.S.A.)

By the way, My Check Card was charged and the funds were deducted from my Bank account on October 12, 2006. Still, No Costume, No Response to Emails.