Complaint Review: Doxy

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2007

• Reported By:Dublin Ohio
Doxy
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy - Doxy Lingerie ripoff Charged my payment but never sent items and never responded to my inquiries about my items Maryland Heights Missouri

*Author of original report: Doxy Lingerie - finally got my money back

On August 10th, 2007 I ordered a Bonnie Costume from this company for halloween because it was on sale. On August 13th they ran my card for payment. It's now August 22nd and I have yet to receive my items or any response from the numerous emails I've sent, phones calls, and faxes. I even looked up the address there and found other companies in the vicinity. Apparantly they are the laughing stock of that building. They say no one is EVER there and the mailman will drop off boxes that will sit there for days if not weeks. They also said frequently, maybe once a week they see highschool students go in the small, messy (said there's crap and pictures EVERYWHERE) office and apparantly ship items out. They also gave me the lanlords number of the building which is, 269-998-9718, hoping they can give me a better contact number to reach them. I've never had this happen and I'm infurriated with this company and I'm in shock! They have advertisements all over the web!

Krazykiki21
Dublin, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2007 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Doxy-Lingerie-ripoff-Charged-my-payment-but-never-sent-items-and-never-responded-to-269468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy

Doxy Lingerie - finally got my money back

AUTHOR: Krazykiki21 - (U.S.A.)

Well after tracking company down on Myspace I finally got a response. They have in fact refunded me in full as of 8-27-2007. Thank goodness!