Complaint Review: DoxyLingere.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2008

• Reported By:Parkton Maryland
DoxyLingere.com
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

DoxyLingere.com took my money-never sent item-it's been 9 months-tried contactingmany times-no reply. Maryland Heights Missouri

*Consumer Suggestion: Suggestion

I ordered a pair of shoes for a gift in May '08. After a few weeks, I inquired as to where my order was. I kept writing...over a dozen times. Never received any reply or any item. I filed a report with Attorney General's Office...Consumer Protection...and with the State Of Missouri. None of them could contact Doxy...It's now mid-November...and I'm still trying. I see the website removed their phone number also...which they never answered, or replied to my numerous messages.

Doxy Online is a pirate...thief...absolute rip-off. I'd like to see them serving jail time...because I see numerous complaints against the company. I was taken for $65...and I'd like the money back. I could care less about having the gift 9 months later !! I don't know what else to do...I feel like I have no way of taking any action...feel like I've tried everything I can do.

Any suggestions ? I wish I had the money and time to go from Maryland to Missouri just to face these thieves.

Bernie
Parkton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2008 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DoxyLingerecom/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/DoxyLingerecom-took-my-money-never-sent-item-its-been-9-months-tried-contactingmany-time-391244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DoxyLingere.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Suggestion

AUTHOR: Randy - (U.S.A.)

If you charged to a credit or debit card, contact your bank and dispute the charges....that would be a good place to start.