Complaint Review: Dr. Aimee and Associates

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Mary — Glendale Heights Illinois
Dr. Aimee and Associates
1 Tiffany Pointe #105 Bloomingdale, Illinois USA

Dr. Aimee and Associates - Aimee Harris Newon - dr Aimee Ripped off client, Charged for cancelled appointments, attempted to break up marriage, anti male attitude, feminist Bloomingdale Illinois

*Author of original report: Dr aimee & associates does not return calls for refund

Be aware of dr aimee and associates, her personal feminist anti marriage beliefs can ruin your life. I came to her to seek help with the marriage issues I was having with my husband. First I was surprised that at the location they offer services like Botox injections and similar. I also noticed that she was a mortgage and real estate broker for many years. When reading reviews I also noticed that she has people on google mentioning that she is a feminist at heart.. I thought ...maybe she will understand me better as a woman...

Well was I wrong ... First she was very nice and supportive of my issues with the husband, after listening, she said that my arguments were right and husband was at fault. She said that I needed to be stronger and assert myself as a woman. after meeting my husband, she said in my session that he was "a looser" and I should watch out for him as he maybe a cheater too aMongolia other negative comments. [continued below]....

..... I came very upset from the session,, crying,,she was constantly swearing and making all kinds of accusations. I trusted her but something was off in her assessment.. After that things quickly went down hill from there with my husband.

Husband told me he doesn't understand why she said those things about him as he had never cheated or did anything inappropriate . Our problems had to do with misunderstandings and fights.. Next I noticed how disorganized her office was with regards to appointments and charging me around 70 dol for missed appointments that they scheduled wrong. Next session she mentiomed that I should become stronger as a woman and put myself as number one in marriage. I knew that was simply wrong.

after that we have chanGED the counselor to another one,, what a breath of fresh air it was with in 3 sessions my husband and I were reconnected and lately worked out our issues, continuing a very fulfilling marriage. Our new counselor was shocked at how dr aimee was treating us and actually suggested to contact the board about her behavior.

Please be aware of Dr Aimee she seems to have a view that men are inferior and women don't really need husbands. I am not sure what her agenda is in her practice I wonder if she simply hates men for whatever reason.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Aimee-and-Associates/Bloomingdale-Illinois-60108/Dr-Aimee-and-Associates-Aimee-Harris-Newon-dr-Aimee-Ripped-off-client-Charged-for-c-1140338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Aimee and Associates

Dr aimee & associates does not return calls for refund

AUTHOR: Mary - ()

Contacted multiple times no response