- Report: #1074486
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dr. Alan Graff
Dr. Alan Graff3061 E. Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA
Dr. Alan Graff UNETHICAL MEDICAL PRACTICES Fort Lauderdale Florida
*Author of original report: Dr Alan Graff
*Consumer Comment: Never had any such experience
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Dr. Alan Graff is a PCP Doctor operating in Fort Lauderdale Florida. I would like to warn anyone who is considering joining this doctors practice to reconsider and find a different doctor for several reasons:
- Dr. Graff will do everything possible to convince you to sign on to only the medical insurance plan "he choses for you" and if you don't take his plan he will press you in future visits to change and tell you that "you must give up your plan" and go with his plan! It would appear that he has some kick back with certain plans. This is highly unethical!!
- When you need referrals with a medical provider that he does not approve of he will turn down the referrals and tell you that you don't need these doctors that he will take care of all of your needs. But he actually does not do any of the services that he claims he will handle. He just basically refuses to let you go to the doctors you need to see!!
- Good luck if you ever have a prostrate problem!!! You can't get a prostrate exam out of this doctor. He also refuses to let you go see an Urologist but he won't do the exam himself.
He is a terrible Doctor! Do yourself a favor. Don't make this doctor your primary physician!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Alan-Graff/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Dr-Alan-Graff-UNETHICAL-MEDICAL-PRACTICES-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-1074486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.