Complaint Review: Dr. Allen Corbett

• Reported By: Bobbi — Goodyear Arizona USA
Dr. Allen Corbett
3525 west calavar rd phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Dr. Allen Corbett no diagnostic & ran up my insurance Phoenix, Arizona

DR.Corbett had me come in for my first appt. in september 2008 and I told him I had hip pain from a car accident. Dr. Corbett did'nt even really examine me. He told me it could be sciatic nerve or a fractured bone,then he wrote me some meds and sent me on my way.

Then 2 weeks later he told me to come in and all he did was give me more pain meds still no clue whats wrong.

My 3rd appt. in october he sent me to a Radiologists and they said it looks like there some thing wrong you need a MRI.

So my point is I felt that Dr.Corbett was just running up my insur. bill to make some money he was not out to find out what was wrong with me.all these visits cost me alot of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Allen-Corbett/phoenix-Arizona-85053/Dr-Allen-Corbett-no-diagnostic-ran-up-my-insurance-Phoenix-Arizona-500450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Allen Corbett