rank

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: john —
Dr Amit Steinhart

Dr Amit Steinhart www.cc-int.eu SCAMMER FRAUD MAN varna, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Thank You Guys!

*Consumer Comment: IT'S A BLACKMAILING ATTEMPT!

*Consumer Comment: This Is ABSURD!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: That's NOT TRUE!

*Consumer Comment: How come it's so easy to blackmail a person?!

*Consumer Comment: Dr Amit Steinhart IS NOT a scammer!

SCAMMER FRAUD MAN. BE CAREFULLY. ASK FEES AND SCAM PEOPLE.

SELL FALSE PROPERTY. INVITE YOU IN EAST EUROPE COUNTRIES

Israeli mob + 972 504 399 339

denica_stratiewa@yahoo.com<denica_stratiewa@yahoo.com>;
kiril.avramov@gmail.com<kiril.avramov@gmail.com>;
eytan.ronit@gmail.com<eytan.ronit@gmail.com>;

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Amit-Steinhart/internet/Dr-Amit-Steinhart-wwwcc-inteu-SCAMMER-FRAUD-MAN-varna-Internet-1046355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Amit Steinhart

Thank You Guys!

AUTHOR: Dari - ()

I'd like to thank to all of you guys for supporting Amit and all of us!

Personally, we thanks a lot to Martin and Georgi for being such a loyal men and giving their rebuttals to this story.
Thanks God, it is not so easy to destroy any one's good name and reputation and you proved friends are the most important value on the world!
Alex and Tedy - thank you too even I haven't met you before.

Mrs Todorova, I'm sorry, I work in Sofia office and don't know you as a client of our Varna's office but I thank you too for being the first to find this stupid publication and to respond.

Have a great day to all of you and wish you all the best.

Darina Ivanova

CCI

dari.darina@gmail.com

IT'S A BLACKMAILING ATTEMPT!

AUTHOR: George - ()

One year ago I worked on a common project with Mr. Steinhart and one of his assistants. As a former police officer, I affirm that this (the publication above) is absolute nonsense. Obviously a true deceiver was unmasked by CCI and so he takes revenge on Amit's team.
I will advise Amit and all other victims of similar blackmailing to search their rights and to find who is the "rat".
Anyone who wants to know Dr. Steinhart can find his blog and his lectures in Sofia University.

Georgi Ivanov
CEO
"Oryall Consultancy"
g.ivanov56.1956@gmail.com

This Is ABSURD!

AUTHOR: Alexandro - ()

Apparently, Dr. Steinhart has affected the interests of a true fraudster, as it has appeared here on the site. Neither Amit nor any of thei employees and friends are scammers and frauds - just the opposite, defending their clients against such risks!
I accept this post as a clear proof of a job well done, Amit!

My name is Alexander Simeonov, I'm a journalist, live and work in Sofia. I attend lectures by Dr. Steinhardt at Sofia University and advise anyone who wants to learn something for him to read his publications.

Have a nice day
Alex
(((email redacted)))

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

That's NOT TRUE!

AUTHOR: Martin - ()

Hey, this cannot be serious! I worked for Dr. Steinhart as consultant in the field of macroeconomics. Now I have my own consultancy company but we are still having great relationship with all the guys and girls in their office. I'm absolutely surprised to find this stupid fake info here and please - don't pay attention to it at all!

Those who publish this here must be a very stupid fraud because Amit Steinhart is a well known advisor in certain circles in Europe and Israel and no one will never believe it. What where you thinking guys!?

Martin G****
(((email redacted)))

How come it's so easy to blackmail a person?!

AUTHOR: Tedy - ()

Hello!

I'm a friend of Mr Amit Steihart and Mr. Kiril Avramov, whose e-mail was published among the contacts in the "report" too. I live in Sofia, Bulgaria and we personaly know each other since 2010 and it's a shock to me to read such a stupid attempt to besmirch their names!

Please, people who read this s....t  above, never believe it! I know them both as scholars and university professors but never as frauds or scammers. It is so easy to find that, just follow the link bellow:

Ripoff Report should delete this fraud! It is nothing but a helpless try to blackmail Amit or some of his friends, I believe.

Have a nice day

Teodora Stavreva

Dr Amit Steinhart IS NOT a scammer!

AUTHOR: Dani - ()

Hi there!

Nothing can be so far from the truth! To tell some one like d-r Steinhart a scammer is simply nonsense! Most probably he is a victim of a scammer himself and wish it was not so easy for the real fraud to post fake information online.

I am an ex customer to his company in Varna and can easily testify that it's a completely clear business. Also, the people who work for the company are very nice and supportive.

If anyone can send such a report about d-r Steinhart, there must be a terrible mistake or an attempt to blackmail him/the company.

Have no idea who can take such a meaningless action but I'm fine if anyone contact me in person to explain the truth.

I live in Varna and personaly know Amit Steihart and some of his employees.

Sincerely yours