Complaint Review: Dr. Andrew Jacono

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: The Ugly Truth — North Caldwell New Jersey United States of America
Dr. Andrew Jacono
440 Northern Boulevard Great Neck, New York United States of America

Dr. Andrew Jacono Botched Eye Surgery by Incompetent Doctor Great Neck, New York

Going to Dr. Jacono is the biggest regret of my life.  He turned out to be a horrible plastic surgeon and an outrageous liar.  He cannot be trusted at all.  During my consultations he knew all the right things to say; I have learned he'll say anything you want to hear, just to get your money.

I had surgery on my upper and lower eyelids.  Surgery, he says he has done hundreds of times.  He promised me that my almond shaped eyes would not change and that I would have no scarring.  After surgery, many, many months later, I couldn't bare to look in the mirror.  I despised the way I looked; my almond shaped eyes were huge and round like frying pans.  My one eye was pulled; there was no symmetry any longer.

I was left with a lot of visible scarring above and below both eyes.  Again, one of my eyes was completely misshaped, it was pulled down at the corner.  It looked like such a "sad eye."

All I wanted was to feel refreshed.  Instead, I felt PAIN for a long, long time after surgery.  I had so much pressure over one eye from whatever he did to me.

Every single one of my fears came true.  I couldn't believe this happened to me; he destroyed my face.  I must admit, I do blame myself...I found his advertisement, read it,  and believed he was a good plastic surgeon.  I read he was the "Redo Doctor"...this is true.  I had to get my eyes redone by another plastic surgeon.  There was NO way I would let him touch my face again.

Jacono and his staff are extremely unprofessional and terribly rude.  Don't get fooled by the 5th Avenue address.  Don't walk, run away from this doctor.

Now I must mention, Dr. Jacono is extremely CREEPY.  In his office he would touch my knee and would rub my back.  So inappropriate, so disgusting, so creepy!  Please don't say I didn't warn you.

My mother and I had our consultations at the same time.  The best thing that came out of all this, is that
I saved my mother from the hands of this man.  I tell her everyday, "Mom, I saved you."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Andrew-Jacono/Great-Neck-New-York-11021/Dr-Andrew-Jacono-Botched-Eye-Surgery-by-Incompetent-Doctor-Great-Neck-New-York-946027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Andrew Jacono