Complaint Review: Dr. Andrew Seidman MURDERER

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: TRUTH — NYC New York United States of America
Dr. Andrew Seidman MURDERER
1275 York Ave Ny, New York United States of America

Dr. Andrew Seidman MURDERER Sloan Kettering Upper East Side Killed my Mother! He's a murderer!! Ny, New York

My Mother died recently because of awful care at Sloan Kettering Hospital. She had cancer and only one month ago was energetic, vivacious and positive and would live another 5 years at least! The doctor (let's call her D) at Sloan Kettering said she'd survive for a while. D did testing and it showed that my Mom's cancer was lessening. .  . That was before she met Dr. Andrew Seidman at Sloan Kettering.

My siblings and I witnessed the most horrific thing at Sloan Kettering hospital - the place is the most disgusting hospital with horrible nurses. Donna, a nurse who was suppose to take care of my Mom neglected her. When I walked in the room, my Mom told me Donna pulled off her much needed oxygen for 30 minutes and didn't bring her a menu for food for 2 hours. The second day, while my Mom was sleeping, she pulled off her oxygen and Paul, the other nurse, didn't watch her closely and it was off for almost an hour which caused her to feel very sick. [continued below]....
..... No one told us she needed a 24 hour nurse, which she should have had. They only told us this important information after she didn't survive. Unbelievable! I actually asked if I could sleep over and watch my Mom and the nurses said, "we will take care of her". They neglected her. . they are awful and liars.

The way Dr. Andrew Seidman killed my Mom - - was when my Mom was 'out of it' after the oxygen came off of her - Andrew Seidman came in the room and told her she was "Finished"! Those were his exact words. Like a murderer he instilled this in her mind and asked her to sign papers that she can't have a respiratory machine. I have several witnesses who were there to prove this.

After this - my Mom went into a panic attack (the nurses even told me this)because Dr. Seidman scared her - and she kept saying.  ."Dr. Seidman is a crazy person and wants me to die!!!!". . .

The other Dr (D) - told us she could've made it. . . only if these things weren't said. She said anything negative said to my Mom would be the "kiss of death". . which it was. . .

Dr. Andrew Seidman is considered a murderer in our book! He is one of those cold -hearted disgusting doctors who shouldn't be working. He only cares about $$$. Dr. Andrew Seidman, you are a old man and you're day will come soon and when it does - we wish that someone will put you in a panic attack of fear to quicken your death!! Best of luck!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 03:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Andrew-Seidman-MURDERER/Ny-New-York-10065/Dr-Andrew-Seidman-MURDERER-Sloan-Kettering-Upper-East-Side-Killed-my-Mother-Hes-a-murde-1008104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Andrew Seidman MURDERER