Complaint Review: Dr Anthony Katz Phoenix AZ Paradise Family Medicine

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy with Dr Anthony Katz — Phoenix/Paradise Valley AZ Arizona
Dr Anthony Katz Phoenix AZ Paradise Family Medicine
11209 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: (602) 494-5155
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Dr Anthony Katz Phoenix Arizona Paradise Family Medicine Dr Katz Had a terrible experience with Dr Anthony Katz Paradise Valley Family Medicine Phoenix, Arizona

Dr Anthony Katz from Paradise Valley Family Medicine in Phoenix Arizona is terrible, in my opinion.

He gave me the creeps from day one. I tried to switch to another Doctor in their clinic, but Dr. Katz would not allow it. I had problems getting him to call me back with test results.
Finally, after the 5th try, I demanded to talk with him. He was very upset with the fact that I had insisted on talking to him. After 5 days of calling and no return call, I thought that it was my right to get answers, he was very rude, very
rushed and told me that he had little time because he had to get back to his work. He ignores my calls for 5 days, and he is upset with me?! This guy is very strange!

I truly felt uncomfortable with him (he creeped me out). He came across very strange with me. I should have insisted on seeing one of the other Doctors, but he obviously did not want that to happen. On one or two occasions, my wife came with me and she felt the same way.

I cannot recommend this physician. I have had 5 doctors over the past 48 years, and I HAVE NEVER come across someone like this. Very strange experience. Bottom line, I will never see Dr Antony Katz from Paradise Family Medicine
again. There are 100's of good family doctors in Phoenix, I am not sure why I stayed with Dr Katz for so long. Very disappointed IN Dr Katz and i was very surprised with the way he treated me; very unprofessional!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Anthony-Katz-Phoenix-AZ-Paradise-Family-Medicine/Phoenix-Arizona-/Dr-Anthony-Katz-Phoenix-Arizona-Paradise-Family-Medicine-Dr-Katz-Had-a-terrible-experien-1042296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Anthony Katz Phoenix AZ Paradise Family Medicine