Complaint Review: Dr. Arbi Mirzaians D.C.

• Submitted: Thu, November 03, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Maria G — Lynwood California United States of America
Dr. Arbi Mirzaians D.C.
11680 Atlantic Ave, Lynwood, CA 90262 Lynwood, California United States of America

*Consumer Comment: Dr Arbie

*UPDATE Employee: So Sad & So Untrue

My attorney sent me to Dr. Arby for my back injury at work. Dr. Arby told me I could get more money if I stopped working.  He then told me to lie about my back injury so we could make money.  He told me he was an expert in testing my back but he had no medical degree...he lied to me.  I reported this to the work comp board and to my surprise I was not the only one!!!  I can't believe this fruad has been going on for a few years now in Lynwood.  I fired my attorney and I am back to work making money.  Contact the fraud unit at work comp in Cali if you went to this office.  If he never paid taxes, then there is a reward when we win!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2011 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Arbi-Mirzaians-DC/Lynwood-California-90262/Dr-Arbi-Mirzaians-DC-Dr-Arby-Physical-Rehabilitation-Services-CA-Fraud-Division-of-Wo-794826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Arbi Mirzaians D.C.

Dr Arbie

AUTHOR: Mrs Garcia - (United States of America)

Maria G Lynwood, California

I know Dr Arby as my doctor and he is dishonest and a liar.  I know you Jessika Lopes had an affair with Dr Arby and that is why you wrote this.  Dr Arby should be arrested for FRAUD.  Jessika you should know better than to have sexual relations with your boss!!!

Jessika Lopes and Dr. Arbi Mirzaians D.C. are corrupt, liars, fraud in the California Worker's Compensation system.  I have reported him to the Medical Board of California, but they have no record of him on file???  Why are you still working for him Jessika, don't you care about your name???

WARNING to any patient, attorney or insurance company to STAY AWAY from these PEOPLE.  They are EVIL!!!  The people have spoken, I ask any one to talk to doctor everyone in the community know about the FRAUD with Dr Arby!  STAY AWAY!!!

Do not contact me ever again Jessika or have any of those criminals try to do so.

MG

: Maria G Lynwood California United States of AmericaDr. Arbi Mirzaians D.C.11680 Atlantic Ave, Lynwood, CA 90262Lynwood California 90262United States of AmericaPhone: Web: Category: Chiropractors Dr. Arbi Mirzaians D.C. Dr. Arby, Physical Rehabilitation Services CA Fraud Division of Workers' Compensation Investigation of Dr. Arbi Mirzaians D.C. and Physical Rehabilitation Services is asking the public to come forward. All victims of insurance fraud are encour Lynwood, CaliforniaUnited States of America Dr. Arbi Mirzaians D.C.11680 Atlantic Ave, Lynwood, CA 90262Lynwood California 90262United States of AmericaPhone: Web: Category: ChiropractorsDr. Arbi Mirzaians D.C. Dr. Arby, Physical Rehabilitation Services CA Fraud Division of Workers' Compensation Investigation of  and Physical Rehabilitation Services is asking the public to come forward. All victims of insurance fraud are encour Lynwood, California.

So Sad & So Untrue

AUTHOR: CC - (United States of America)

I have worked closely with Dr. Mirzaians and his patients for more than 2 years and I just wanted to add some much needed truth to this subject. I highly respect Dr. Arbi as both a Dr. and as a person in general. I have never witnessed or heard any complaints from patients about his practices or quality of care. In fact, patients on many occasions have commented to me and other employees of how much they admire and are grateful for Dr. Arbi and his honesty and helpfulness when it comes to their injury and their well being. He works very hard to get every patient the treatment they need and deserve and he never informs the patients to lie or gives them false information. He would never inform any patient that he is a specialist in something he is not. He is always honest and straight forward with his patients. For this reason, I highly doubt and can almost guarantee that whoever wrote this review/complaint was never even a patient of Dr. Arbi and is probably some disgruntled ex employee or some one who has nothing better to do than concoct a horrible story like this. It is sad and quite pathetic. It is also very unfortunate that I have to even get on such a ridiculous site such as this one to write about the truth just because a 'patient' wanted to waste his/her time to fabricate this story. I seriously do not understand nor do I wish to waste my time contemplating why a person would do something like this. I only wish to give everyone who comes on this site the truth about Dr. Arbi so that this untrue posting isn't the only version that the public gets to read. Dr. Arbi is a great Dr. and anyone who REALLY receives treatment at his facility has experienced first hand the attention and quality of care he provides every patient.