• Report: #981905

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: marnie moffet — scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Dr. Babak Azizzadeh, MD
9401 Wilshire Boulevard #650, beverly hills beverly hills, California United States of America

Dr. Babak Azizzadeh, MD dr babak Butcher Dr Azizzadeh, Sexual pervert, Molester beverly hills, California

*Consumer Comment: Total Nonsense

*General Comment: Notice of Pendancy of Lawsuit and Motion for Leave to Subpoena Records

*Consumer Comment: Outrageous alligations but he did damage my face

Dr Babak Azizzadeh butchered my face creating a collapse in my nose and I now cannot breath. He cam in drunk to the surgery but I was on valium and was too scared to question him the morning of my surgery. I have now had three corrective surgeies at thoud=sands of dollars each to try and repair the mess Dr Azizzadeh created and I am now ruined. I asked for my money back but he threatened to sue me if I would pursue him
He is a totally unkind sociopathic nightmare!
I have since found out that he uses prostitutes and snorts drugs with them evry other night and now i understand how he careleesly treated me, permantly destroying my looks forever!
BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Babak-Azizzadeh-MD/beverly-hills-California-90210/Dr-Babak-Azizzadeh-MD-dr-babak-Butcher-Dr-Azizzadeh-Sexual-pervert-Molester-beverly-h-981905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Total Nonsense

AUTHOR: zuludelta - ()

I have been a patient of Dr Azizzadeh since 2005 and have had multiple cosmetic procedures done by him.  I could not be more happy with the outcomes, he has always been the most professional and the most qualified medical professional I know.  He performed a neck lift on me in 2005, a lip lift in 2008, submalar implants in 2008, permalip implants in 2010 and several other non surgical procesures.  Each has been perfect with no complications.

#2 General Comment

Notice of Pendancy of Lawsuit and Motion for Leave to Subpoena Records

AUTHOR: Jose-Manuel - ()

Please take notice that Dr. Babak Azizzadeh has filed a lawsuit in the Superior Court of the State of California in and for the County of Los Angeles against the author(s) of this report seeking damages for defamation based upon the contents of this report.  The lawsuit is entitled Dr. Babak Azizzadeh v. Does, Case No. BC505162.

Please take further notice that Dr. Azizzadeh has filed a motion, in connection with the above-referenned lawsuit, for leave to serve a subpoena on Xcentric Ventures, LLC doing business as Ripoff Report.com compeling the disclosure of all identifying and contact information in its records regarding the author(s) of this report in order to facilitate service of process on said person(s) in connection with the aboe-referenced lawsuit.  A hearing on that motion has been scheduled for July 17, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. (PDT) in Department 45 of the Los Angeles County Superior Court located at 111 N. Hill Street, Los Angeles, Caliornia 90012.

Outrageous alligations but he did damage my face

AUTHOR: Felicity W - (France)

Though Dr Babak Azizzadeh did completely destroy my face with permanent nerve damage I cannot believe these crazy rants and allegations against him. He was a nice doctor and seemed apologetic but he did ruin my life and i needed three reconstructive surgeies to help afterwards.