Complaint Review: Dr. Barbara Levine Bartlett DDS

• Submitted: Wed, March 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 18, 2010

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Dr. Barbara Levine Bartlett DDS
56-45 Main Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Dr. Barbara Levine Bartlett DDS She broke a molar when extracting my wisdom teeth. The molar decays terribly. No apology, no offer to fix. New York New York

*Author of original report: This is not consistent with my experiences...

Dr. Barbara Levine Bartlett DDS of New York NY broke a molar when extracting my wisdom teeth.

She didn't realize that she did it, but when I came in three months later she said that is what must have happened.

The molar decayed terribly and needs to be crowned. I do not have insurance and can't afford to have it fixed. Dr. Barbara Levine Bartlett DDS will not fix what she broke unless I pay full price!!

If i was fixing your car and scratch the hood, I'd pay for it Doctor!

Gigi123
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2009 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Barbara-Levine-Bartlett-DDS/New-York-New-York-11101/Dr-Barbara-Levine-Bartlett-DDS-She-broke-a-molar-when-extracting-my-wisdom-teeth-The-mol-430930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Barbara Levine Bartlett DDS

This is not consistent with my experiences...

AUTHOR: Gigi123 - (U.S.A.)

I have to admit that my experiences with Dr. Barbara Levine Bartlett left me wondering about her social skills, but be that as it may I found her to be very professional and very competent. In fact she made a diagnosis that two other dentists missed.