• Report: #1019967

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Andy — Silver Bay Minnesota United States of America
Dr Barne's Eyemart Express
2510 Maple Grove Road, Suite 500 Duluth, Minnesota United States of America

Dr Barne's Eyemart Express Eyemart Express Cheap glasses and horrible service - you get what you pay for and less Duluth, Minnesota

Tried Dr Barne's Eyemart Express, will never return.  Bought 2 pair of glasses (frames and lenses) there in December 2012.  Had a problem with the frame bow separating from the hinge after about 6 months.  Took it in during the warranty period and was told that it wasn't a problem.

Fast forward to Feb 13th, 2013.  Took glasses in when bow completely separated a few days before. Jon the store manager reminded me that the warranty had expired.  I said I would be willing to pay for the new frame.  5 minutes later Jon returns to tell me the frame has been discontinued, would I consider other styles that would fit my lenses?  I looked at the options and found none that looked good on my face.  Asked about options or how Eyemart could satisfy me.  Answer was to buy new frames and lenses.  Got pissed and Jon asked me to leave.  I said I would when he resolved my issue.  He called the police and I waited to talk to them.  Eventually escorted out with no satisfaction.

Fast forward 1 week.  I go to my browser and find a minimum of 7 sources with my exact frames.  Most horrible customer service I have experienced in my 57 years on planet earth.  Advice:  Never buy your glasses at Dr. Barne's Eyemart express unless you have less that a year to live.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Barnes-Eyemart-Express/Duluth-Minnesota-55811/Dr-Barnes-Eyemart-Express-Eyemart-Express-Cheap-glasses-and-horrible-service-you-get-wh-1019967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Barne's Eyemart Express