Complaint Review: Dr. Barnes

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Slobo — Rock Island Illinois U.S.A.
Dr. Barnes
4703-16th Street Moline, Illinois United States of America

Dr. Barnes Eyemart Express, Vision4Less, Vision Mart Express, Eye Wear Express All these "Vision" outlets are under the Dr. Barnes umbrella and will rip you off! Moline, Illinois

Dr. Barne Vision Stores do not employ sales people who have had training in Optometry. The sales people are simply "by the hour wage" employees. DO NOT VISIT ANY DR. BARNES VISION OUTLET! You will not get "cheap" glasses that you enjoy. You will get ripped off by sales people who will attempt to convince you that they are Optometrists. THEY ARE NOT! I visited Vision4Less, and was "serviced" by a woman who had no idea what I required in frames relative to my prescription. Conscequently, she sold me frames that do nnot work for me, and constantly move. I have prisms. The frames cannot move! She took the frames that I had picked out, and, substituted frames that she had chosen for me. Nina is her name. They were most likely "pushing" those frames the day that I walked in there. So now, I have nothing but "double vision". And no recourse. Nina also never told me until I signed the contract, that she pushed towards me, that there was no warranty on the lenses since they went out-of-house to be ground. I simply hate the $443.00 dollar pair of glasses that Nina sold me at Vision 4Less! I would advise all reading this complaint, to avoid all Dr. Barnes Vision Outlets, so you will not not be ripped off, as I was! $443 is alot of money!

I testify that what I have reported is true. Signed, Franklin H Cromer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Barnes/Moline-Illinois-61265/Dr-Barnes-Eyemart-Express-Vision4Less-Vision-Mart-Express-Eye-Wear-Express-All-these--1010122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Barnes