Complaint Review: Dr. Brad Jacobs Plastic Surgery

• Submitted: Wed, July 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By:BOCA RATON Florida
Dr. Brad Jacobs Plastic Surgery
55 East 86 Th Street 1B New York City, New York U.S.A.

Dr. Brad Jacobs MD Medical Malpractice Breast Implants Plastic surgery ripoff New York City New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Disturbed Patient

Dec 2004 I flew to NYC for a consul with Dr. Brad Jacobs a New York city plastic surgeon to exchange my expanders with saline and the same size implants I already had in and to remove a scar. I return to see this doctor again in Oct of 2006 and had the surgery Nov 2, 2006. The surgery should have been a sample one.

The reason this doctor was recommendent to me is he had done bodybuilders, models and famous people. You would think he was good. I explain to him at each consul that I wanted him to make my exchange implants high profile exactly like the ones I had. (I had no sagging what-so-ever) He agreed to leave me high profile with no sagging and cleavage like I already had. He said if he went from an F to a DD/E He would remove skin if necessary so I wouldn't sag and make sure the nipples was even and I still would have my cleavage.

On the day of the surgery Nov 2, 2006 I asked to see the implants before they sedative me. (I wanted to make sure they were the right size.) They refuse to show them to me and give me a shoot of valiums. My boyfriend said after my sedation, which was unusual they took photos of me. (Normally if any photos are to be taken they are taken at pre-op or while you are awake. When I awaken with my boyfriend in the room we both were upset. I not only had no cleavage. I was sagging (it look horrible!!) My breast was two different sizes. One hung down much farther then the other resting on my stomach. Skin sagging where the cleavage should have been. The scar area that he agreed to remove was still there.

We asked questions as to why he put such small implants in, (especially not taking away the skin so they would look correct.) We asked him why did he make me sag? His answer to sagging was that is nature. "The way you are suppose to look, I told him that isn't what he agreed to do.

Every question we asked he just made the same statement it is a nature look. I asked him how in the world did he make me sag so badly. He said he sewed in a fold to make them sag. (Which he knew I didn't want and had no ideal what he was talking about at the this time. Folds case sagging) The sag he gave me is unnatural.

It cause medical problems. We pointed out that they were two completely different breasts with different sizes and shape. He said to give it 6 weeks and they will even out. Which they didn't.

His office referred me to 2 doctors in Florida. A Dr. Pozner and Dr. Wagner at Sanctuary Center 4800 No. Federal Hwy, ste. C101 Boca Raton Fl, 33431. (Both doctors are attending me and trying to correct the deformity Dr Jacob cause. After the seeing the doctors in Florida I return to Dr Jacobs for my follow up and to get a release from him Jan 2007.

He check my breast and remove a scape that had form over my stitch area which I told him the doctors in Florida said not to remove it. He also squeezes the skin together causing a worst problem. He re-opens the womb. Dr. Pozner and Wagner was very upset that he did. They said he should have known better.

After flying back home I had to have emergency surgery in Florida to remove my left implant because I had open up from what Dr. Jacobs choose to do. They said they couldn't figure out why he touch my breast at all. When they remove my left implant the skin receded and I had to go thru ultrasound twice a week and still am today.

Dr Pozner office and I had a problem getting my medical records from his office also. After weeks maybe, a month we receive them.

I am to have another surgery in July on the left side cost $6200.00. Then another surgery to correct the right side in the near future. Dr. Brad Jacob of NY cause so much damage to my breast they can only fix one at a time.

The pain is unbearable at times. I have to wear 3 bras to hold a stuff implant, which is uncomfortable when I leave my home. My doctors said they have never seen such a mess. So, far the cost of the surgeries and medication is in the range of 25,000 and I still have 2 more to go.

Here are a few articles about the doct..
(((Redacted)))

Erskin
BOCA RATON, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2007 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Brad-Jacobs-Plastic-Surgery/New-York-City-New-York-10028/Dr-Brad-Jacobs-MD-Medical-Malpractice-Breast-Implants-Plastic-surgery-ripoff-New-York-Cit-258663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Brad Jacobs Plastic Surgery

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Disturbed Patient

AUTHOR: Brad Jacobs - ()

In respone to this erroneous attack from Ms. Erskin, all I can say that she is an unfortunate erratic person who cam to me after 39 breast surgeries. The substance of her complaint is completely inaccurate and just an attack upon myself. My only error in this case is that I thought I could take her on as a patient, I was wrong, after 39 unsuccessful surgeries it was wrong of me to think that I was the one who could make her happy, my mistake.