Complaint Review: Dr. Charles Covert, MD

• Reported By: Tony — houston Texas
Dr. Charles Covert, MD
800 berling drive houston, Texas United States of America

Dr. Charles Covert, MD Dr. Charles Covert, MD scammer houston, Texas

I needed to take a evaluation for pre employment for a job. My friend gave me Charles Covert, MD information and said he saw him online. I still regret calling  Charles Covert, MD office. While in his office I was seen quickly. I was given some paperwork to fill out. About a total of 100 questions.

Next I was given the drug screen unrine test. I took the test in the floor public lobby. I was told to place the unrine in a bottle and close the top and place in a brown paper bag. I was in a rush that day. I returned the sample to the front desk office worker. She wrote my name on the bag and folded the bag and placed it to the side. She would not let me sign for my sample. Charles Covert, Md She did not write my name on the sample its self. Next I spoke to Charles Covert, MD He asked me a few question. Then said it was time for the physical he had me stand up and checked my heart with device. Than he had me sit down and cross one leg at a time and said he was done.

Then I when to the cpu and answered about 60 questions. I thought I was taking a Math test for awhile. I was looking for scratch paper and a pen. After that I was finished. About 30 minutes from start to finish. The front desk worker refused to give me the results of the exam said she would fax them to the pre-employer. I asked her How do I know pass or fail. She said Charles Covert, MD office do not tell you. I paid $250 cash and She would not give me a recite. I still do not Know If I passed and its been a week ago. I wanted to call the police. I felt like they just robbed me.

I still have not heard anything from the job. And when you call his office it goes directly to the answering service. The foward to his office. Now I going to have retake my evaluation at a different office and pay more money because they refuse to give me the results. This is a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 04:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Charles-Covert-MD/houston-Texas-77057/Dr-Charles-Covert-MD-Dr-Charles-Covert-MD-scammer-houston-Texas-1042673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Charles Covert, MD