Complaint Review: Dr. David F Lee, MD - Family Practice

546 W SEMINARY DR STE A Fort Worth, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: (817) 926-6195
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Dr. David F Lee, MD - Family Practice - Fort Worth, TX Dr. David F Lee, MD - Family Practice - Fort Worth, TX, Dr. Lee. Pills, Drug Dealer, Texas Fort Worth 546 W SEMINARY DR STE A Drug dealing prescription doctor in Ft. Worth. Dr. David F. Lee MD Fort Worth, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Dr. Lee's medical records

*Author of original report: dr lee

*Consumer Comment: Reflection

*Consumer Comment: I do not agree with you

This doctor is David F. Lee MD. 95% of his patients are on narcotics. Ranging from Xanax, codeine, and other illegal narcotics His office is in Texas in fort worth, off Seminary drive. This doctor is 81 years old and is senial. He will write a prescription for anything you want. The younger nurses regulate what he gives. The nurses have the control, not the doctor. I was a patient of Dr. Lee's, he had me on so much codone and xanax and I had no choice but to keep going back. I tried to have the doctor lean me off of the prescriptions, but before that was possible. The nurses wanted to charge me 300.00 for a MRI (up front). When I refused and said I have been a patient and I dont need any pain medication, just my anxienty medicine. they refused. The said to get my anxiety medicine, i must get a MRI. A MRI has nothing to do with anxiety. I told them i was out of medicine and that I could go into seizure and maybe death, due to the high dosage i was on. They refused untill I paid them 300.00. I got black mailed from this doctors staff. beware Texans if you go here.

I have found a legit doctor since them. God bless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-David-F-Lee-MD-Family-Practice/Fort-Worth-Texas-76115/Dr-David-F-Lee-MD-Family-Practice-Fort-Worth-TX-Dr-David-F-Lee-MD-Family-Practi-624930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. David F Lee, MD - Family Practice

Dr. Lee's medical records

AUTHOR: CopyStar Release - (United States of America)

As a service to the late Dr. David F. Lee, MD,  CopyStar Release Services has become the medical record custodian for the legal purpose of retaining and releasing PHI medical records under the applicable state and federal laws.  CopyStar can be contacted at 1290 S. main Street, #112, Grapevine, TX 76051Ph. 817-424-3672

dr lee

AUTHOR: Truthteller - (United States of America)

he was so legit he got shut down

Reflection

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

OK so let me understand: you saw to Dr. Lee with complaints of anxiety and pain.  In response he prescribed you with alprazolam and hydrocodone.  You continued to come back for appointments and obviously requested refills & filled them.  You came for an appointment & they wanted an MRI to verify if you had any type of injury that was causing the pain.  You decided that you didn't want pain meds anymore but only the benzos.  And Dr.  Lee seemed senile to you?  It sounds to me like you're complaining that a legit doctor's office wanted scans performed to validate your claims, you said never mind about the hydrocodone, just give me the xanax.

I saw Dr Lee for years & he was the only physician that was able to show me why I was having such pain.  The others sent me in for an x-ray & told me I'm too young for back problems.  It wasn't until I got an MRI that they were able to see the damage done to my back.  Dr. Lee was trying to help you as he does with all of his patients.  If you're interested in a pill mill, they typically don't take insurance & have lawyers out the rear so they can continue their illegal operation after someone like you overdoses.  I hope you are able to get into recovery.

I do not agree with you

AUTHOR: cg7547 - (United States of America)

I visited his office and found that he was a very knowledgable physician and alert.

He was a tremendous help to my fiancee and Dr. Lee never gave me any impression he was anything but a proficient physician I sat in with my fiancee during her visit, and Dr. Lee exhibited no signs of senility. I should know I worked with Dementia and Alzheimers clients for ten years. In reply to your post I do not agree with your outlook on Dr. Lee