Complaint Review: Dr. David Ostreicher DDS

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Jake — Levittown New York United States of America
Dr. David Ostreicher DDS
93 Division Avenue Levittown, New York United States of America

Dr. David Ostreicher DDS DAVID S. OSTREICHER, D.D.S., M.S., M.P.H, Dr. David Ostreicher, DDS is the worst orthodontist. David Ostreicher is all about the money. My daughter was in braces for 3 years and after he took them off, her teeth were still crooked. Levittown, New York

*Author of original report: Dr. David Ostreicher, An Awful Orthodontist, Just Read All His Negative Reviews

*Consumer Comment: True Dr's Office is fowl

*Consumer Comment: Dr. Ostreicher is a great orthodontist

Dr. David S. Ostreicher DDS, (David S. Ostreicher, DDS, MS, MPH) is an orthodontist who's all about the money.  Dr. David Ostreicher's office runs like a factory.  You go there with an appointment and you wait 2 hours to see him.  Then your kid goes in the back where Dr. David Ostreicher works on about 7 kids at the same time.  They're in one big room.  If you're the parent and you want to talk with Dr. Ostreicher, you can't.

You need to make a separate appointment and you're charged a consulting fee for that appointment.  My daughter was in braces for 3 years and when Dr. Ostreicher took off the braces, her teeth were still crooked.  I made an appointment to talk with him - I paid Dr. Ostreicher's consulting fee - and all he said was that was the best he could do.  I have since taken her to another orthodontist (she spent another 2 years in braces) and her teeth are now perfectly straight.  My advice is for you to find another orthodontist -  do not use Dr. David Ostreicher.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-David-Ostreicher-DDS/Levittown-New-York-11756/Dr-David-Ostreicher-DDS-DAVID-S-OSTREICHER-DDS-MS-MPH-Dr-David-Ostreicher-D-865875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. David Ostreicher DDS

Dr. David Ostreicher, An Awful Orthodontist, Just Read All His Negative Reviews

AUTHOR: - ()

I don't believe a real patient - or parent of a real patient - wrote this rebuttal.  I do believe that "Roberta" who wrote this rebuttal is actually Dr. David Ostreicher, the orthodontist himself who wrote this rebuttal. Or, Roberta could be one of Dr. Ostreicher's mean spirited (and they are) receptionists.

Just search Dr. David Ostreicher, DDS or Dr. David S. Ostreicher, DDS on Rip Off Report (as well as a host of other review sites) and see for yourself what a horrific orthodontist Dr. David Ostreicher, DDS or Dr. David S. Ostreicher, DDS actually is. Every very negative review that you read is absolutely true! I know this because everything that's been written in these reviews I've experienced with my own child. If you started working with Dr. David Ostreicher, take your losses now and find yourself another orthodontist. You and your child will be so glad you did!

True Dr's Office is fowl

AUTHOR: Ming - ()

2/17/13

Hello Everyone

I am a real life parent/patient who is validating the original complaint - Dr. David S. Ostreicher DDS office is run WITHOUT empathy more like a MONEY Mill. The fowl females working there are also down right dirty, nasty females; they all commiserate and discriminate with anyone with low income dental insurance. This in fact did happen to me today 2/17/14 Diane, Gena, and than a Daniel are the actual unprofessional lying perpetrator behind this incident at his office. They hang up on me for asking why the bad treatment, then I was forwarded to a Gina (nasty old woman) the same thing happened again when I asked her why the run around she actually did the same thing just hang up. They cancelled my son’s appointment and treated me inhuman. In all my 35ys I have never been treated like that. I do have a full recorded conversation that I intend to forward to his office. I just have a feeling those fowl hogs will try to deny it. I am also forwarding a copy to New York Attorney General for discrimination.

Dr. Ostreicher is a great orthodontist

AUTHOR: Roberta - (United States of America)

Do not believe this report. It was probably written by one of Dr. Ostreicher's competitors. I have two children who are being treated at this office. The office is clean and friendly, and my kids are getting great treatment there.