honest

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: charles — belgium Internet United States of America
Dr David Wilson - TRULIA IMB

Dr David Wilson - TRULIA IMB David Wilson Dr David Wilson - TRULIA IMB - Fake Rental Agency - Internet

Hi everyone,

I was looking for a flat in belgium. I found a nice rental proposition, cheaper than the other for a beatiful flat.

I was really interesting so t get in touch with teh owner dr David Wilson. after some mail exchange, about me, my work, if i was abble to pay, he told that he was in london, and he will be abble to give the key via a renting agency : http://trulia-realest.co.uk/ I have to pay this agency, and teh agency will give me teh key.

2 days after i receive a mail form the agency. The mail et teh website were really profesionnal. this website  allow you to track teh key, for renting a flat. I was in confiance.

The agency mail me a contract, and ask me to pay for the caution and the first month of renting... I never seen my key back.. teh website is close now. they are just scammer !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-David-Wilson-TRULIA-IMB/internet/Dr-David-Wilson-TRULIA-IMB-David-Wilson-Dr-David-Wilson-TRULIA-IMB-Fake-Rental-A-933646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr David Wilson - TRULIA IMB