Complaint Review: Dr. Donna L. Smolinski, DMD (Dentist)

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Port Charlotte Florida
Dr. Donna L. Smolinski, DMD (Dentist)
970 Kings Hwy, Ste 3 Port Charlotte, Florida United States of America

Dr. Donna L. Smolinski, DMD (Dentist) Ripoff, took advantage of, refused to extract tooth after I refused to Pay $786, It was so loose, I pulled it myself, Now she is making me pay. Port Charlotte, Florida

I made an appointment to have a tooth extracted. As soon as I sat in the chair the Dentist started to upsell me for thousand of dollars of services I didn't want or need. When I said, Doctor, all I want is for you to remove this tooth and I can't afford the big bucks you are trying to get from me. After two hours of this she came back in with paper work for me to sign agreeing to pay $786 to remove this tooth. The tooth was so loose I didn't need novacane. When I saw the charge, I told her I was leaving. I then went home and removed the tooth myself. Now she wants me to Pay $156 for what? I will probably have to pay this poor excuse of a Dentist because she has the power to report me as a deadbeat to the Credit Bureau. As anyone ever heard of paying $786 to do a very simple extraction. If you go there, be very careful. You would be better off going to another Dentist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Donna-L-Smolinski-DMD-Dentist/Port-Charlotte-Florida-33980/Dr-Donna-L-Smolinski-DMD-Dentist-Ripoff-took-advantage-of-refused-to-extract-tooth-1035700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Donna L. Smolinski, DMD (Dentist)