Complaint Review: Dr Farshad Saghatchi

• Reported By: HKK — Laguna woods California
Dr Farshad Saghatchi
, Select State/Province USA

Dr Farshad Saghatchi Takes advantage of the elderly Laguna Hills Ca California

• Look out all the dental patients in Orange County-Laguan Woods, Dr Saghatchi  will take a dvantage of you for sure , my 91 year old MOM was having pain in a tooth , so at 1st so nice then the $$$$$$$$ issues started, 1st Mom has only 6 bottom teeth and wears a partial bridge  he said xrays 1st makes sense, then they said well it was too dificult to do, wanted us to send her to another place we said no, but he took a few , the office offers a plan, you pay 99.00 to start and you get discounts on all services, well too good to be true, what a rip off, 620.00 to remove her tooth they were going to take it but I said no it had gold on it, we had to wait a week for it to be strelized, bull, we also waited 1 hour for our appointment sorry we are running late

• then he tells her she should have more pulled, we said NO

• Our follow up as expected 1 week later , I was told no fee for the follow up since we paid 99 for a disconted service plan, well we waited 1,5 hours, MOM went in with out me, big mistake they hurt her with the head rest, she was in such pain, refused to clean her partials, or dentures, then Dr says well we must now adjust her bridge it won't fit properly, I am no dentist but of course it will fit differently he pulled the tooth it suppoted , well additional charge the answer he gave me I had no idea it would require an adjustment, so no choice right or MOM would be in pain $120 for a less then 2 min adjustment, such a rip off taking advantage of Seniors on a fixed income, shame on him, and his office staff were rude to her, NEVER go to Laguna Hills Dental

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2014 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Farshad-Saghatchi/Select-StateProvince/Dr-Farshad-Saghatchi-Takes-advantage-of-the-elderly-Laguna-Hills-Ca-California-1151724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Farshad Saghatchi