Complaint Review: Dr. Fraydoon Zerafat

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
Dr. Fraydoon Zerafat
4501 Mission Bay Drive Ste 2e San Diego, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 858-270 6646
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Dr. Fraydoon Zerafat Dentist At Dream Smile Treated very badly, and was pregnant too San Diego California

This man was nice until I tried to get a quote from a previous dentist who helped me out before with a cash price, being pregnant and due soon, I was trying to save a few dollars and not thinking anything of it proceeded to call this dentist in the presence of the staff, or anyone who was aroud, I was not thinking that he would throw me out of his office. The dentist asked me in a very condensending way if I understood his charges, I said I did, and that I was obviosly expecting a baby and trying to save some money (doesn't everyone want that?)

Anyway, after he told me I needed a root canal, and named off 4 other teeth that needed work, my gums needed their treetment...blah blah balh, they all try and sell you more...he says to me I think you should leave, and he looked at me very menacingly. Before he asked me to leave I said that I would like to use his services in the future for the rest I need done, he said what done? You wasted my time he told me, I said you got paid...he goes 5 bucks, and I said yeah and what you get from my insurance, I was literally in his chair for 5 minutes......

I was thinking all the things that were happening, I have never been treated so poorly, and I was very polite and mostly shocked that he was acting that way and his scary big secretary right next to him, yikes. I guess I should have heeded the warnings on the internet report I happened upon while looking up the dentist address on the net. And I left feeling very used, he had my e-rays and being pregnant you could understand that I didn't want to do more than I had to.

It was an awful mean experience, I left confused and bewildered that he could turn into this person after being so nice, I guess that's because he thought he could make money off me but when he couldn't his true personality came out. So anyone wanting to go to this dentistry don't do it!!!!

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Fraydoon-Zerafat/San-Diego-California-92109/Dr-Fraydoon-Zerafat-Dentist-At-Dream-Smile-Treated-very-badly-and-was-pregnant-too-San-D-376924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Fraydoon Zerafat